Please click the link above for the Camp Genesis release form and print it. This form must be filled out and signed before your teen can be checked in to camp.
Campers Ages: Camp Genesis is open to teens who have completed 8th grade-12th grade.
The cost of Camp Genesis includes:
- All meals from Sunday dinner through Saturday breakfast.
- Housing in the dorms of an air-conditioned college campus
- T-shirt, water bottle, backpack, notebook, and pen
- All events, concerts, and activities
Counselors: A team of great counselors is assembled to work closely with students throughout the camp week.
Sponsors: We have a mix of youth ministers, preachers, youth leaders, former ministers, and other committed adults who are all background checked and ready to devote their week to make it the best week for your teen.
- Clothes (make sure that some of them are okay to get muddy or messy)
- Modest shoes are fine.
- Flip flops are cool.
- You will NEED jeans and close-toe shoes for some of the service projects.
- You also might want to bring a light rain jacket/poncho in case of rain.
- There are washer and dryers available in the dorms if needed (bring change to pay to use)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Bedding (You will have your own twin bed in the dorms)
- Sheet/blanket/sleeping bag